Sunday, April 6, 2008





    Spent the morning baking cupcakes!  Ever since I saw a cupcake stand from a baking supply store, I suddenly wanted to bake again.  Its been quite some time since I've actually whipped up something from the kitchen. And since it was DH's birthday, I decided to make cupcakes for his simple birthday  dinner with the family.  The kids also got involved and actually enjoyed messing up the kitchen.  They measured, poured and mixed the ingredients gleefully.  It was likewise fun for me to be able to do this again.  All those baking pans and equipment have been untouched for some time now and it feels really homey to make things from scratch.  Since its summer, I've agreed  to do more baking with Julia.  Am planning to make some homemade chocolate chip cookies next week. :-) hmmm...

No comments: