Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Shopping bag

    I just got back from a trip to Divisoria.   Here's a list and description of the things I bought:

1.  Hip Hop ABS DVD Vol 1-8 (able to haggle it at P30 without the case) - I'm planning to do some workouts at home 'coz I haven't been playing badminton for a while.  

2.  Coffee Prince DVD -(P50) -  I feel like watching those funny yet mushy Korean telenovelas so I bought this.  I also made sure it had Chinese subtitles and voice dub-I have a hard time watching them in Korean but with English subtitles.

3.  a dozen of those spring accessories for the hair ( with cherry designs in different colors) P36 - Julia had some of these in a different design and yaya said it was nice for her hair.

4.  2 rolls of  1/2" satin ribbons in matte gold and golden yellow (P25 each) -  They were on sale at Morning Glory!  I recently bought a stash of shiny red and royal blue gift wrappers but was only able to buy silver ribbons for the blue.  I couldn't decide between the 2 colors available but since it was on sale, I got them both. I'm sure I'll be able to use them for other purposes.

5.  small memo notebook with black pages  P30 -  I love these!  Since we have lots of gel pens at home,  I can write on these to my heart's content.  Btw, I tried it right away and discovered that light colored pencils like white, pink or yellow write very well on these, too! Yey!

6.  Canvas cloth (P50/yd) - am planning to make bags for Julia's giveaways on her birthday.  Just to clarify, I'm not making them myself, just buying the materials and have it sewn :-)

Hay! I had to huury back so I was bitin.  Will go back as soon as I can.



   

No comments: