Monday, April 21, 2008

I signed up for PPP!

   I've been toying with the idea of getting into paid blogging.  It won't hurt to earn some extra while you're already doing what you enjoy, right?  A friend of mine who recently signed up for PayPerPost gave me some feedback that it was quite easy to get into PPP.  To qualify, I think your blog needs to be at least 30 days old and has to have x number of posts.  Plus, you get to write your opinion about products or services that interests you.   What I find very convenient about PayPerPost is that it pays bloggers through PayPal- a really safe way to send and receive money.

    Anyway, I was going through PPP's  site last night to try and learn more about it.   It was indicated there that my blog will need to be assessed first if it was qualified.  I decided to sign up since I assumed it will take a couple of weeks or at least a month before it could be assessed. That's why, I was pleasantly surprised to receive an email after only a few minutes that my site has been approved.  I felt a bit anxious as I wasn't clear on how to go about these things yet. 

    As of now, I'm still learning the ropes on how to go through the process of paid blogging.  I'm looking forward to this new venture and recommend it to those who love to write or simply want something new to do.  



No comments: