Friday, May 30, 2008

PRC Express


   I wish I knew about the PRC Express ID service earlier so that I didn't have to go through the manual process of professional license renewal.  My ID actually expired last Feb. , but I was too pre-occupied to arrange the processing of renewal.  Plus, I really dread the long lines and red tape involved in the process so I procastinated and procastinated until I heard that you can ask a representative to do it for you.  I filled up the form that a friend got for me and asked our messenger to go to PRC today.  In less than an hour, he came back with the claim stub that says I can get my new license on August 1, 2008.  Aside from the claim stub, he also handed us this flyer about PRC EXpress ID renewal service.  It claims that all you have to do is call their hotline number:  8544848 and arrange for LBC to pick up your application for renewal, then go to an LBC branch for payment and they deliver nationwide to your doorstep once it has been processed.   This is good news - an answer to the dreaded lines and hassle of processing license renewal.  

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

wooohooo!!! that IS great news!! :D

Anonymous said...

don't celebrate yet. that number is always, as in ALWAYS, unattended. Magsawa ka makinig ng elevator music. TOTAL waste of time...CHAKA!

Anonymous said...

BULOK NA SISTEMA GANUN PA DIN KAHIT SA EXPRESS RENEWAL, nobody answering the phone, it is really a waste of time to dial and wait, bulok pa din sistema nila kahit kailan.