Monday, January 5, 2009

Christmas gifts


The Christmas tree and decors have been put down and this marks the end of the Christmas season in our house. The kids are back to school and I'm back to reality.

One of my goals for the year is to minimize the clutter in the house. But right now, while putting away gifts from Christmas, I realize that its more than material things that I need to declutter. I just checked the text box on my phone and it has 225 messages while the count on my personal email has 1348 messages (most of them trash). Anyway, I'm really seriously planning to change this habit so I'll be posting updates now and then to help me achieve this goal.

While lookin through the kids' gifts, I thought it might be interesting to post them here - their favorites anyway :-)



Julia got this Zip-It bag from Auntie Maleen. As the name suggests, its made of long 2 toned zippers that when zipped all throughout, makes into this cute small body bag. I actually had fun zipping and unxipping it. Felt it more like a toy than a bag :-)

Nico instantly loved this Mickey Mouse Mp3 player when he opened it. It comes with a silicon case and lanyard earphones. To switch on/off or adjust volume, you have to turn the ears of Mickey as knobs. Nico has his own playlist album on our ipod, so the very same hour he got this gift, he transferred the songs to his new mp3 player. Clearly, this gift is the coolest he got for Christmas. thanks mon and jen!

2 comments:

SASSY MOM said...

hi, thanks for the link. I'll fix my links one of these days and add you.

Interesting gifts ... thanks for sharing.

cris said...

That Zip-It bag is cool!