Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Reed Diffuser


I recently got this reed diffuser for Christmas and instantly loved how it made our room smell so nice. It gives out an atmosphere that's cheerful and relaxed. The diffuser set contains a bottle of scented oil, a glass jar with cover and rattan sticks that absorb the fragrance oil. What makes this really convenient is that you don't need any candles and is basically maintenance free - no need to turn on or off. I'm not sure if this is already available from our local Body Shop stores, but I've seen other brands from the home section at Robinson's. The fragrances available are not as unique as "cherry blossoms" but since it only costs P200, it was worth a try.

1 comment:

SASSY MOM said...

Oh, I also love those things. I just love to go home to a sweet smell so I'm addicted to vanilla scent.