Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Iba talaga pag babae...



This was what I found waiting for me on my desk after I came back from the grocery. I let out an "Aaawwww..." and showed DH what I found. She's just so sweet, don't you think? 

Aside from drawing and doodling, Julia loves to write small notes like the one above. She got some Lisa Frank sticky notes from her "koko" and gave me 2 sets because she knows I like using them. Last week, I was having a home service haircut in the living room when she brought out the electric fan all by herself. "Is this okey, mom?" she asked. And I was like, "Thanks so much, sweetie!", while I gushed at how thoughtful she is. Its times like this that remind me to be thankful for having a daughter. As they say in Filipino, "Iba talaga pag babae!"

1 comment:

Len said...

ang sweet nga.. saraaaaap! :)